Fixed Income Team – Montreal
StatPro is a leading provider of investment analytics for the global investment community. We do this by offering portfolio analytics software combined with pre-packaged pricing services on our own IT platform. In this way, we can provide a complete solution for our clients in the most cost-effective manner possible.
We are currently recruiting for a Fixed Income Analyst to join our Fixed Income team in our Montreal Office located in downtown Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Note that there is no sponsorship for the position so only candidates with valid work permit/visa/status will be considered.
- Research and analysis of fixed income securities
- Daily valuation of fixed income securities
- Review and analysis of daily bond variance reports
- Design, development, testing and integration of VBA codes and SQL queries
- Working within strict deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- CFA/FRM Enrollment/Completion
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong PC skills: proficiency in Excel
- Understanding of the securities industry and the valuation of fixed income securities
- Canadian Securities Course
- Previous securities industry experience would be an asset
- Health Insurance
- 4 week holiday
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Working in a young dynamic team