StatPro Group plc is a leading provider of cloud-based portfolio analytics and data solutions for the global asset management industry.
A dynamic and proactive individual is required for a challenging yet rewarding position. You will be working in a small team called SWAT (Specialized Workflows & Application Team) as an ERP Assistant Admin. You will be working as a finance systems admin and a key enabler for a Finance team of 21 people situated in London, Italy, New York and Cape Town. In the past couple of years, we have gone through a centralization process and transitioned finance operations centrally to our HQ in Wimbledon.
You will provide key support working on the finance system, Epicor (version 9.05). Your day to day activities will be to provide service to finance stakeholders, resolving system issues, document processes and implement training to provide continuous improvements as and when needed. StatPro is dynamic in software delivery to our clients and likewise Finance needs to run a tight and flexible operation in speedy delivery of results and analysis. Your role makes this possible and will plan to make it even better in the future. StatPro is a place you can make a difference and develop some great skills in systems and your ability to influence. We implemented Epicor and EPM in 2012 and with an ever-changing business strategy are moving our products to the cloud, to reduce our cost of ownership and gain efficiencies provided from the cloud. You will provide support to the ERP manager in transitioning users to a new system. You will gain experience in working in other projects when needed and have an understanding of our range of products.
- Responsible for the development, integrity and production of data from Epicor, Management Reporter, Crystal, EPM and other systems used by Finance
- Helping on the new system project when required
- Owning the relationship with our software supplier to ensure responsiveness and a high quality of service and delivery
- Working in partnership with the Group Finance Analyst and Group Reporting & Control to deliver projects which improve controls, accuracy and effectiveness of Finance Systems
- Support the Financial Controllers and increase system awareness whilst identify opportunities for improvements
- Continuous proactive improvement of financial processes
- Work with other areas of the business to integrate different data sources for enhanced reporting e.g. SalesForce, CIPHR (HR system) and JIRA (project management)
- Results driven, able to work at a fast pace and juggle multiple priorities whilst ensuring accuracy and high quality
- Appropriate level of finance qualification/experience obtained (for example part-qualified)
- Experience of finance systems (Epicor desirable, but not mandatory)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Able to communicate issues and resolution effectively
- Document Issues and Processes
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data
- Report building
- Work well in a team environment
- Fast learner of tools, skills and processes
- Exposure to business systems such as CRM and HRM
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of SQL / VBA
- Exposure to project work
- Private Health Scheme
- Life assurance, income protection, personal accident and critical illness insurance
- 5 weeks holiday
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Payment of subscription for professional bodies
To show us why you should join our SWAT team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to doing amazing things together.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.