StatPro is an award-winning provider of portfolio analytics solutions for the global investment management industry. With over 500 clients, 10 offices and 300 staff, StatPro is a well-established and pioneering technology vendor within the industry.
StatPro’s clients are some of the largest asset managers and asset service providers in the world. StatPro has provided software solutions to our clients since 1994 and since then has moved on to privately hosted applications and now full blown public cloud based applications. StatPro launched the industry’s first cloud-based portfolio performance and risk analytics platform in 2011 and since then, StatPro Revolution has grown to over 300 clients in over 30 countries using both private and public cloud infrastructure and systems.
We are recruiting for an IT Project Coordinator to join an IT centric, forward thinking organisation in a busy, expanding IT department. This role is based in our London office.
Reporting to the Manager of IT Projects and Architecture, you will be working with a team of technical specialists to deploy a variety of IT infrastructure an development projects related to StatPro’s public and private cloud platforms.
This role will be accountable for the successful delivery of all phases of technology projects from inception to successful transfer to IT Operations and business as usual. The successful candidate will have the ability to define and influence project delivery processes and governance. The role involves working with many stakeholders at all levels across the business and will be providing project reports that will be used at board level.
The Ideal Candidate Would Demonstrate the Following Attributes
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of a portfolio of infrastructure changes in line with budget and agreed quality standards
- Organising, attending and participation in stakeholder meetings
- Preparing communications, progress reports, meeting agendas and minutes – including the Change Advisory Board
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Ensuring documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess and track project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to manage expectations
- Maintain a project calendar tracking milestones and objectives
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management in a similar environment
- Experience in communication and change management for project delivery
- Proven ability in delivering complex technical projects
- Practical experience of delivering IT Infrastructure to production
- Relevant Project Management qualifications (PMI, Prince, Agile, etc.)
- Experience in a SaaS company is an asset
- Private Health Scheme
- Life assurance, income protection, personal accident and critical illness insurance
- 5 weeks holiday
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Payment of subscription for professional bodies
To show us why you should join our IT team, contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to doing amazing things together.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.