The R&D team based in Milan is responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of a cloud based engine that provides risk and investment analytics to the financial industry. The engine, part of a wider infrastructure, is the core of the quantitative expertise within the Company. As Product Coordinator, part of the Product Management function, the resource has a key role, being in charge of the productivity of the development unit he assists. Reporting to the Product Manager for the specific vertical (Risk and Investment Analytics) he manages the workflow of a highly specialized development team and prioritizes the work items to be inserted in pipeline following the whole process: from negotiation with stakeholders to gathering of requirements, specification, development and delivery. He liaises with technology, quantitative and data departments fostering collaboration during day by day activities, ensures delivery of minor internal and external requests and delivers main projects part of the strategic road-map defined by the upstream. The Product Coordinator ensures also the adoption of an Agile philosophy aiming to continuous improvement and flexibility in releasing the assigned deliverables; he monitors and reports trends of meaningful indicators (KPIs) used to depict the quality of both the product and productivity of development unit.
- 2+ years of experience in financial services. Exposure to project management a plus.
- Strong quantitative background; ideally degree in management engineering, quantitative finance or computer science / math / physics. Expertise in risk analytics a plus.
- Passion for technology.
- Self-starting and autonomous. Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
Contact: Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Iacopo
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.