Fixed Income, Montreal
About StatPro & StatPro Revolution
StatPro Group (www.statpro.com) is a leading global provider of portfolio analysis and pricing services for the worldwide investment community. Founded in 1994 StatPro offers a modern cloud-based platform, StatPro Revolution, which integrates data, performance measurement and attribution, ex-post and ex-ante risk management. We are based in the United Kingdom with offices in 11 countries globally. We are an established provider to the buy-side industry, with more than 400 clients in 36 countries around the world. Boston is the North American Hub for Sales and Support. Montreal is a global Data Hub.
About StatPro Montreal
The Montreal office is a strategic office, providing a plethora of market data to Revolution and operating a successful Valuation Service for many Asset Managers, Fund Administrators, Custodian Banks and Banks.
The Fixed Income Analyst Role
We are currently recruiting for a Fixed Income Analyst to join our Fixed Income team located in downtown Montreal. The Analyst will participate in evaluating daily fixed income securities, ensure the clients needs are met and inquiries are resolved within deadlines.
We are currently recruiting for a Fixed Income Analyst to join our Fixed Income team in our Montreal Office located in downtown Montreal, QC.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research and analysis of fixed income securities
- Daily valuation of fixed income securities
- Review and analysis of daily bond variance reports
- Suggest pricing and internal process improvements
- Answering to client queries
- Working within strict deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- Understanding of the securities industry and the valuation of fixed income securities
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong PC skills: proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office suite
- Pension program
- Private Health Insurance
- 4 week paid holidays
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Working in a young dynamic team
We wish to thank all applicants, however, due to an anticipated high volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To show us why you should join our Fixed Income team, contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to doing amazing things together.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.