Fixed Income Team
StatPro in detail
Although StatPro has been in the business of portfolio analytics since 1994, it still feels like a young company with plenty of energy and a commitment to innovation. We’re proud to say we have over 450 clients across 36 countries and around 270 staff globally in 11 offices. We have succeeded because we focus on our clients’ needs and try to think a little further ahead to anticipate market and technology trends. As a team, StatPro is comprised of people with a wide range of expertise and we work together to complement each other’s skills.
We’re leading the revolution against expensive and complicated portfolio analytics. The global investment community needs a better way to produce and share information. The technology is here thanks to the Internet and the advent of cloud computing, but it is the expertise and knowledge of StatPro that can harness that technology to create a game-changing service: StatPro Revolution.
StatPro is a leading provider of investment analytics for the global investment community. We do this by offering portfolio analytics software combined with pre-packaged pricing services on our own IT platform. In this way, we can provide a complete solution for our clients in the most cost-effective manner possible.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Quant Analyst to join our Fixed Income team in our Montreal Office located in downtown Montreal, QC.
- Produce/revise specifications for the Team’s strategic projects and developments
- Develop and implement valuation models and their required tools
- Optimize fixed income valuation processes
- Execute daily valuation of fixed income securities
- Review and analyze of daily bond price variance/ data quality reports
- Answering to client queries when required
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- 7 to 10 years of experience in fixed income combined to a Master degree in Financial Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent, or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge in financial mathematics, fixed income valuation and trading, and bond portfolio management
- Strong organizational and process development skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong PC skills for automation and process optimization using mostly databases tools
- Pension program
- Private Health Insurance
- 4 week paid holidays
- Working in a young dynamic team
We wish to thank all applicants, however, due to an anticipated high volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.