Development, Milan, Italy
Our Milan office is looking for a Software Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will benefit from a dynamic, exciting and open-minded environment, from experience with advanced technology and from opportunities to innovate and assume responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be based in Milan, Italy full time.
The candidate will join the Development team implementing and managing the StatPro Risk Service and the StatPro Complex Asset Pricing Service. They will interact with researchers in the financial modeling domain, system administrators, operations specialists and other Developers in order to
- Implement software for new financial models/features
- Implement or interface the service with 3rd party tools for automated monitoring/deployment/trending
- Operate the services on a daily basis, troubleshooting service issues
- MSc. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience
- Exposure to developing complex software applications in a Development team
- Excellent knowledge of:
- Linux programming
- Relational databases
- Algorithms and data structures
- Distributed systems
- Excellent network and system-level troubleshooting skills
- A positive and pro-active attitude with strong initiative, team-working skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms of communication
To show us why you should join our Development team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to doing amazing things together.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.