15th Mar 2017 from 09:00 - 17:00 , London, SW1P 3EE
StatPro is pleased to announce that we are once again gold sponsors at the 16th annual TSAM London.
TSAM London is the summit for asset managers and is the world’s leading event for developing efficient asset management companies. The event brings together senior decision-makers from the world’s most innovative and forward thinking asset managers globally.
The event has 6 co-located conference under one roof which include:
- Technology & Operational Strategy;
- Performance Measurement & Investment Risk;
- Client Reporting & Communications;
- Marketing & Sales Communications;
- Data Management; and
- Regulations & Compliance.
StatPro will be part of the following streams:
1. Technology & Operational Strategy
- What areas of the business are currently requiring the most technological attention?
- How much of the work will be outsourced to third-party providers? What processes will be kept in-house and why?
- Why are some parts of the organisation more technology-savvy than others?
- What initiatives do you have in place for internal business advising and educating?
Neil Smyth, Marketing and Technology Director at StatPro
2. Performance Measurement & Investment Risk
Carl Bacon, CIPM, Chairman at StatPro
Make sure you stop by our stand for a live demo of StatPro Revolution and find out how StatPro can assist you with all your portfolio analysis needs.