26th Sep - 27th Sep 2018 from 09:00 - 18:00 , London
StatPro are proud to sponsor Financial Technologies Forum’s annual Performance Measurement Europe (PME) conference this year in London on the 26th and 27th September.
PME brings together executives and specialists in performance measurement from buy-side firms, banks and securities firms across EMEA to discuss EU regulations, client reporting, sourcing benchmark data, performance measurement technology/IT, risk management, fixed income attribution, GIPS compliance, performance measurement leadership and careers, how to reach optimal performance and more.
On Day 1 StatPro will be hosting the following workshop:
Distributing Performance & Risk Analytics – How to Enhance The Middle Office Rreputation
- Who are the key stakeholders of performance and risk analytics?
- What do they want and expect from the middle office?
- What is the engagement process today and is it working?
- Workshop open survey:
- What does self-service analytics mean?
- What can asset managers learn from Netflix?
- What are the requirements for true self-service analytics?
- Successful outcomes – what are the business benefits?
- Open Q&A session
Carl Bacon, CIPM, Chief StatPro Adviser and Chair of GIPS Executive Committee, StatPro.
Carl Bacon CIPM, founded Otos Ltd in April 2000. Otos Ltd provides advice to asset managers on various risk and performance measurement issues. Carl was Chairman of StatPro Plc from 2000 to 2017 and prior to that Director of Risk Control and Performance at Foreign & Colonial Management Ltd, Vice President Head of Performance (Europe) for J P Morgan Investment Management Inc., and Head of Performance for Royal Insurance Asset Management.
Carl holds a B.Sc. Hons. in Mathematics from Manchester University and is a member of the Advisory Board of the Journal of Performance Measurement. A founder member of both the Investment Performance Council and GIPS®, Carl is a chair of the GIPS Executive Committee, and ex-chair of both the Verification and Interpretation Sub-Committees, and founder of “The Freedom Index Company”. Carl is also the author of “Practical Portfolio Performance Measurement & Attribution” part of the Wiley Finance Series, “Practical Risk-adjusted Performance Measurement”, numerous articles and papers and editor of “Advanced Portfolio Attribution Analysis”
On Day 2 StatPro will be exhibiting at PME, so make sure you stop by our stand for a live demo of StatPro Revolution Performance which has been designed to:
- Reduce the turnaround time for managing and delivering performance results to stakeholders,
- It helps you manage and control data more efficiently,
- Calculates results faster than any other system and
- Allows you to validate and distribute results for analysis and reporting,