Unsystematic risk (also referred to as specific risk, idiosyncratic risk, residual risk, or diversifiable risk) is the risk associated with price changes due to the unique circumstances of a specific security, as opposed to the overall market. This risk can be virtually eliminated from a portfolio through diversification.
Related to this post
- StatPro Group PLC – Director/PDMR dealing
- StatPro Group PLC – Solid growth in revenue and profit
- StatPro Revolution wins Best Performance Measurement and Attribution System Provider at the 2018 Waters Ranking Awards.
- StatPro Group PLC – Notification of interim results – 1 August 2018
- StatPro Group PLC – StatPro acquires regulatory risk services bureau from ODDO BHF