Preliminary Results for the Year ended 31 December 2014 announced
Hear Group Chief Executive, Justin Wheatley and Group Finance Director, Andrew Fabian discuss the preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2014 with BRR Media and Proactive Investors.
StatPro Group PLC – Final results 2014 – BRR Media
StatPro CEO on full-year figures – Proactive Investors
- Additional investment in people, product development, data and IT resulted in lower adjusted EBITDA, down 10% at constant currency to £4.36 million (2013 at constant currency: £4.87 million)
- Annualised recurring contract revenue* up 4% to £29.39 million at 31 December 2014 (2013 at constant currency: £28.30 million)
- StatPro Revolution annualised recurring contract revenue* up 68% to £5.42 million at 31 December 2014 (2013 at constant currency: £3.22 million)
- Recurring revenue from StatPro Revolution accounted for 18% of Group recurring revenue (2013: 11%)
- 46% of software clients by value (2013: 37%) now have contracted for StatPro Revolution, marking an inflexion point in the cloud strategy
- Forward order book of contracted revenue** up 7% to £38.74 million at 31 December 2014 (2013 at constant currency: £36.36 million) of which 25% is StatPro Revolution
- Dividend increased by 4% to 2.9p (2013: 2.8p)
*Annualised recurring contract revenue is the annual value of revenue contractually committed at year end.
**Forward order book of contracted revenue is the total amount of software and professional services revenue that is contractually committed at year end.
2014 financial results
2013 financial results