StatPro is a global provider of portfolio analytics for the investment management industry
Welcome to the StatPro Investors Dashboard – last updated: 1 August 2018
Results for the six months ending 30 June 2018
2018 Financial highlights:
- Group revenue up 22% to £27.24 million (2017: £22.41 million)
- Organic growth 3% (2017: 2%)
- Currency impact down 2% (2017: up 11%)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 23% to £4.34 million (2017: £3.53 million)
- Profit before tax £0.90 million (2017: loss £1.54 million)
- Interim dividend maintained at 0.85 pence per share
- Free cash flow in H1 2018 £2.19 million (2017: £3.52 million)
2018 Operating highlights:
- StatPro Revolution underlying ARR growth of 19% (4) (2017: 9%)
- Software as a service (SaaS) as a percentage of software ARR now 84% (2017: 82%)
- StatPro Revolution Fixed Income Attribution (FIA) beta launched – key module seeing considerable demand. First step towards achieving parity with Delta
- Integration of Delta progressing well
- Acquired in July 2018 ODDO BHF’s regulatory risk services bureau – adds managed regulatory risk services offering
(1) Annualised Recurring Revenue is the annual value of revenue contractually committed at period end.
(2) Adjusted EBITDA and adjusted earnings/losses per share are EBITDA and earnings/losses per share after adjustment for amortisation of acquired intangible assets, acquisition transaction, redundancy and other integration costs, fair value movement on non-controlling interest put option and share based payments (notes 2 and 5).
(3) The interim and full year accounts for 2017 have been restated to take into account the adoption of IFRS 15 (see notes 1 and 3).
(4) Underlying ARR growth relates to Revolution excluding the acquired revenues from Delta and Investor Analytics and including conversions from Seven (see note 3).
2018 financial results
2017 financial results
StatPro to Acquire UBS Delta
2016 financial results