At a glance
Globally, the total figure for assets under management is estimated at around $87 trillion*. At the same time, demand from the asset management industry for StatPro products is being driven by the increasing requirement for more types of analysis, as well as the need for greater levels of accuracy and faster delivery of analysis and data.
Development into StatPro Revolution has opened a range of new addressable markets to StatPro within the asset management sector, including hedge funds, private wealth businesses and fund administrators wishing to offer portfolio analytics as a service to their clients.
“In 2014, approximately 78% of new sales were upsells to existing clients”
|Annualised recurring contract revenue1||£29.39m||£28.72m||+2%||+4%|
|Forward order book of contracted revenue2||£38.74m||£36.86m||+5%||+7%|
|Profit before tax||£2.37m||£3.11m||(24%)||(9%)|
|Earnings per share – basic||2.4p||3.1p||(23%)|
|Earnings per share – adjusted3||2.7p||4.5p||(40%)|
|Dividend per share – total for year||2.9p||2.8p||+4%|
“StatPro has a 15 year track record of sustained long term revenue streams – with an average renewal rate of 94% over that period.”
- March StatPro moved its London headquater to a new low carbon building in Wimbledon.
- StatPro Revolution allows authorised users to manage access permissions, invite external people to see shared portfolios, as well as validate and sign-off portfolio results within selected time frames.
- May Maitland Fund Services partner with StatPro in South Africa.
- StatPro announces multi-year contract with major Italian asset manager worth a minimum of $1.1 million over three years.
- September StatPro achieves ISO27001 Information Security accreditation for the sixth year.
- July StatPro joins NASDAQ’s elite index data partner programme.
- June StatPro Revolution allows batch reporting for multiple portfolios and multiple reports.
- Performance and risk management services go live with Capita Asset Services.
- October StatPro announces five year contract with Prudential Investment Managers.
- StatPro signs NICE Pricing and Information as referral partner in Korea.
- StatPro signs five year GIPS solution contract renewal with global asset manager.
- StatPro Revolution wins ‘Best Buy-Side Risk Management Initiative over the last 12 months’.
- December Advanced equity attribution added to StatPro Revolution includes multi-level attribution models with currency overlay.
*Bank of England