Monaco, (26th June, 2013) – StatPro Group plc (AIM: SOG), a market leader in portfolio analytics, today announces that StatPro Revolution now allows for global exposure and liquidity monitoring. For those with UCITS funds this will aid compliance with the UCITS IV regulation.
Avaliable in the StatPro Revolution App Store, and priced on a per portfolio subscription, the Global Exposure and Liquidity Monitoring Module, features a traffic light approach used to identify early warnings and breaches.
Using the VaR methodology, this daily tool enables the risk and compliance community to:
- establish, implement and maintain a documented system of internal limits concerning the measures used to manage and control the relevant risks
- conduct a rigorous, comprehensive and risk-adequate stress testing program
- monitor the accuracy and performance of its VaR model, by conducting a back testing program
- comment on and export daily risk reports, breaches and warnings
- compute the leverage
- monitor the liquidity risk of the assets included in the portfolio
The main dashboard provides an overview of each portfolio’s VaR and liquidity risk together with stress tests and back testing. Users can set their own parameters so that warnings appear in amber and breaches appear in red when limits are reached or exceeded. The module keeps a validation history of the risk manager’s actions and comments on warnings or breaches that have been flagged. From the dashboard users can drill down into individual portfolios and produce risk reports.
StatPro Group CEO Justin Wheatley states, “The new UCITS risk monitoring module is a breakthrough for fund managers that need to be UCITS IV compliant. Previously UCITS risk monitoring was very complicated and expensive. Now it’s a plug and play solution at a great price. Our clients love it.”