London, UK (December 14th, 2015) StatPro Group plc (AIM: SOG), the AIM listed provider of cloud-based portfolio analysis solutions for the global asset management industry, today announced that it has released the 65th and latest version of StatPro Revolution to all clients.
This latest version concludes a major phase of risk analytics enhancements that have been added over the last five releases during 2015. Version 65 adds risk simulation, providing full relative analytics, based on changes made to a simulated portfolio at sector or security level. On demand stress tests have also been added with their own dashboard allowing for any number of stress tests to be calculated for instant analysis at portfolio, sector or security level.
Throughout 2015, StatPro has added many new features to the StatPro Revolution platform. Emphasising the development output potential from a cloud-based platform, we have summarized the key enhancements delivered to all StatPro Revolution clients in 2015:
- Added over 140 new measures of risk including:
- Absolute risk and risk decomposition
- Relative risk and relative risk decomposition
- Exponentially weighted Value at Risk (“VaR”) and other risk measures
- Benchmark Risk measures and benchmark risk decomposition
- Ex-ante risk attribution (single and multi-currency)
- VaR and Tracking Error attribution
- Relative stress tests and sensitivity scenarios
- Created multiple new visual analysis dashboards for relative risk and risk attribution analysis
- Added new multi-lingual risk reports to our ever expanding reports library
- Provided access to over 1,300 stress test scenarios with on demand analysis in v65
- Added support for risk simulation at sector and security level
- Released an updated version of Revolution-i, StatPro’s interactive reporting and data extraction app
These new features complement the existing capabilities of this multi-asset class analytics platform, which already provides performance and advanced attribution analysis, award winning compliance and risk limits monitoring, unlimited reporting and unlimited users in a scalable cloud-based platform.
Dario Cintioli, Managing Director StatPro says: “the 65th release of StatPro Revolution wraps up a busy 2015 where we have added a record number of new features. This year we have focused on risk to help our clients meet complex regulations and increasingly tough client mandates. Risk simulation and on demand stress tests are just two of the many new features we have added during the course of this year. We will continue to work with our clients to deliver ever more valuable functionality in 2016, including our new hyper-scalable performance measurement system that will be part of the StatPro Revolution platform.”
StatPro is a global provider of award winning portfolio analytics solutions for the investment community. The Group’s cloud-based platform provides vital analysis of portfolio performance, attribution, risk and compliance. This multi asset-class analytics platform helps StatPro’s clients increase assets under management, improve client service, meet tough regulations and reduce costs. The Group’s integrated and global data coverage includes over 3.2 million securities such as equities, bonds, mutual funds, FX rates, futures, options, OTCs, sector classifications and much else besides. StatPro also covers most families of benchmarks including MSCI, FTSE, Russell, NASDAQ and the open source Freedom Index.
StatPro has grown its recurring revenue from less than £1 million in 1999 to around £29 million at 30 June 2015. StatPro floated on the main market of the London Stock Exchange in May 2000 and transferred its listing to AIM in June 2003. The Group has operations in Europe, North America, South Africa, Asia and Australia, with hundreds of clients in 37 countries around the world. Approximately 80% of recurring revenues are generated outside the UK.