2. During your use of StatPro websites you may be asked to complete an online form before receiving content or information. This form collects data about you and the business you work for. The personal data that is processed by StatPro relating to you consists of the following:
*Your business email address
*Your business name
*Your job role
*Your business phone number
*Your business fax number
*An indication of assets under management (AUM)
*Your business category/type
3. The StatPro Revolution web application also processes uploaded portfolio data submitted by end users. This data is always submitted over a secure Internet connection and held in an encrypted database. StatPro limits access to this database to named individuals who expressly need access to perform their job role. All access to this database is logged and audited. StatPro does not share this portfolio data with anyone.
4. The StatPro Direct website also processes client support information in the form of support requests submitted by clients. StatPro stores and uses this information to provide product support to clients and this information may be shared within the StatPro group of companies but never to external 3rd parties.
5. Additionally, StatPro may process data that identifies or indicates your geographical location and access information to pages on this website. This information is collected automatically when you access StatPro websites. This consists of the following:
*The IP address for your computer or network connection
*The pages viewed on this or other StatPro websites and the date/time information of the connection
6. StatPro may also process information relating to use of this or other StatPro websites in order to refine the provision of the services and to assist in the development of new services.
7. StatPro may also share information collected through this or other StatPro websites with companies within the StatPro group of companies, in order to provide you with the services that you request.
8. The sharing of data with other companies within the StatPro group may involve the transfer of your data to other countries. However, we will endeavour to protect all personal information collected through this website in accordance with data protection standards.
9. StatPro may also process information collected through this or other StatPro websites for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information you may opt out by contacting email@example.com
10. StatPro will only retain your data for as long as is necessary for the provision of the services requested by you, although if you consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes StatPro will continue with this processing operation until such time as you tell us to stop processing. You may tell us to stop processing for marketing purposes at any time, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. If you wish to exercise your right of subject access please contact us at email@example.com.
13. Current StatPro websites: