Helping you maintain Global Investment Performance Standards compliance (GIPS®)
Global asset managers have trusted StatPro Composites to instill investor confidence in their services and drive their business growth since 1996. The product has enabled over 1,000 GIPS compliance verifications globally.
In addition to increasing your firm’s credibility by complying with GIPS, StatPro’s application promotes greater operational cohesion. Failures in data control and operational risk are mitigated because StatPro’s technology streamlines the calculation, creation and maintenance of composites. The application also enables more efficient reporting to external auditors and clients with a robust library of report templates that clients can leverage for their reporting needs.
- Multi-currency and multilingual
- Facilitates compliance with future and prevailing GIPS standards
- Hosted solution, accessible via a browser, for flexibility, customizability, ease of installation and deployment
- SSAE 16 Type II (formerly known as SAS 70) and ISO27001:2013 certified Enterprise Data Center
- Highly scalable
- Composite and Account reports with user-defined disclosures for easy and flexible reporting
- Multicurrency composite creation, maintenance, management and reporting
- Full audit trail
- Reports library containing over 70 report templates to support marketing needs, internal controls and external audits
- Manage single site and global firms with a single database
- Unlimited rule generation capabilities and powerful new composite query definition (to group accounts based on firm-specific criteria)
- Task driven data management
- Support for carve-outs and model portfolios
- Multiple permission rights for users based on business requirements of firm
- Enforced error correction policies, rules and sign off procedures
- Association of accounts can be fully automated, manual or can be customized based on client requirements
- Reports in multiple currencies and languages. Supported formats include xls, xlsx, xlsm, doc, docx, docm, pdf, htm, mdb, csv, xml, xsl.
- Bulk data export capabilities
Find out more
Download our StatPro Composites fact sheet.
Contact us for further information