Client Services Team, Canada
StatPro is a leading provider of investment analytics for the global investment community. We do this by offering portfolio analytics software combined with pre-packaged pricing services on our own IT platform. In this way, we can provide a complete solution for our clients in the most cost-effective manner possible.
We are currently recruiting for a bilingual self-driven, Client Service Analyst to join the StatPro Portfolio Management Team at our Office in Toronto.
- Work directly with clients, developers, IT staff to provide solutions and maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Investigation and recording of defects, providing solution-oriented feedback
- Creation, execution and maintenance of test cases
- Utilize internal/external tools & systems for case tracking
- Produce internal/external documentation
- Implement, upgrade and train clients
Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field of study or equivalent certification
- 0 to 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst/QA Analyst
- Basic SQL skills and familiarity with relational database design
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Previous experience in investments, finance industry or portfolio management
- Fluent in both French and English
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication in both English and French
- An individual who is Engaging, Energetic and Curious.
- Problem solver that can work both independently and as a member of a team
- Desire to learn new technologies and techniques
- Ability to work well under pressure in a constantly changing environment with minimal supervision
- Must be adaptable and flexible
- Excellent critical thinking and organizational skills
- Possess ability to maintain and promote good working relationship with clients, co-workers and management
- Pension program
- Private Health Insurance
- 4 week paid holidays
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Working in a young dynamic team
StatPro in Detail
Although StatPro has been in the business of portfolio analytics since 1994, it still feels like a young company with plenty of energy and a commitment to innovation. We’re proud to say we have over 450 clients across 36 countries and around 270 staff globally in 11 offices. We have succeeded because we focus on our clients’ needs and try to think a little further ahead to anticipate market and technology trends. As a team, StatPro is comprised of people with a wide range of expertise and we work together to complement each other’s skills.
We’re leading the revolution against expensive and complicated portfolio analytics. The global investment community needs a better way to produce and share information. The technology is here thanks to the Internet and the advent of cloud computing, but it is the expertise and knowledge of StatPro that can harness that technology to create a game-changing service: StatPro Revolution.
Non bilingual applicants need not apply