Client Services, Cape Town, SA
Infovest, a subsidiary of the StatPro Group, based in Cape Town, is an innovative IT company servicing the investment management industry with specific focus on Investment Data Management, reporting and investment compliance.
The client services team consists of business analysts, solution architects, and technical implementation consultants. Our implementation consultants are responsible for designing, configuring, implementing and supporting our products with the aim of providing solutions that add value and contribute toward our clients’ success.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Attending and participating in daily stand-ups
- Designing investment data and compliance solutions based on specifications provided by business analysts and senior consultants/architects
- Implementation of ETL and data integration tasks
- Developing enquiries, dashboards and reports
- Guide, advise and provide support to clients based on existing implementations
- Provide technical training to clients.
- Construct custom SQL queries against our product databases (MS SQL Server) turning large volumes of data into usable information, applying business rules where applicable
- Collaborating closely with team members ,sharing knowledge regarding best practices and experience gained
- Work towards making clients self-sufficient by creating solutions that are automated, transparent, simple and well documented.
- Assisting clients with product upgrades to enable enhanced features or resolve issues
- Interacting with the product developers to ensure that the evolution of our product aligns with client needs
- Improving your technical skills and that of the team
- Growing your knowledge of the investment management industry
- A minimum of 2 Years’ experience writing T-SQL queries, stored procedures and functions
- A minimum of 2 Years’ exposure to SSIS or ETL tools
- A smart individual looking to grow and make an impact
- A passion to deliver innovative solutions to our clients, quickly and of a high level of quality
- A commitment to being part of a young and dynamic team focused on excellence
- An eagerness to work directly with clients and the ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- A willingness to learn about our products and adopt our implementation methodology
- An interest in the investment management industry and making sense of investment data
- Finance Degree or qualification
- C# knowledge
- Experience working in the Investment management or related industry
- Exposure to reporting (SSRS or Crystal)
- Data Warehouse design and the principles of the ETL process
Qualification and Experience:
- A Computer science / Information Systems Bachelor’s Degree
- We are looking for a minimum of 2 years’ practical experience with MSSQL
- It is beneficial but not essential that candidates have 2 years’ experience working with data warehousing, BI, compliance or investment accounting systems in an Asset Management or related organisation
- Equally important is your past work/life experience and what you have learned from it
Statpro as An Employer
- We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society
- We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths.
- We acknowledges the vital role that all employees play in our success through their skills, initiative and commitment.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.
StatPro South Africa shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of applicants and for the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”) read together with the Protection of Personal Information Act 2014 (“POPIA”). PAIA may be downloaded from http://www.justice.gov.za/legislation/acts/2000-002.pdf.