- StatPro provides cloud-based portfolio analysis and data solutions to the global investment management industry.
- We believes software should be simple. Simple to implement. Simple to operate. Simple for our clients to achieve their goals.
- The combination of our expertise and our innovative technology is the ‘secret sauce’ sets us apart from others.
- Our employees, our experience and our expertise are at the heart of everything we do.
- Across every department, in 10 offices around the world, we are working towards the same goal – to make it simple for our clients.
- Global Finance employees support this happening with their great business partnering skills and their role in the control function.
- Our Accounts Payable Specialists are key to ensuring accurate reporting of our costs and good working relationships with our key suppliers
- To ensure purchases are approved prior to committing to a third party supplier in accordance with our purchasing policy
- To ensure only approved invoices are paid.
- To ensure key supplier contracts are paid on a timely basis to ensure no disruption to client service.
- To ensure employee approved expense claims are in accordance with travel and expense policy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Register receipt of all supplier invoices in subsidiary accounts payable ledger
- Ensure supplier invoice approval is in accordance with purchasing policy and post invoice in A/P subsidiary ledger when approval obtained.
- Prepare payment run in accordance with payment terms and obtain approval from Global Management Accountant Costs
- Process approve payment run in A/P subsidiary ledger on payment release approval
- Review expense claim forms are approved in accordance with Travel and Expense Reimbursement Policy
- To post Concur Expense claim batches weekly to general ledger.
- To perform any ad hoc finance duties as required by Management Accountant Costs
- To perform all duties in accordance with company policies
- A Levels completed
- Minimum 2 years accounts payable experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer service mind set
- Office based
- This role is based in our Wimbledon office
- Role is not expected to involve any regular travel
- Group Management Accountant Costs
- Initial 3 month probation period with monthly feedback with manager and written confirmation at end of probation period
Statpro as An Employer
- We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society
- We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths.
- We acknowledges the vital role that all employees play in our success through their skills, initiative and commitment.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.