Client Services, London, UK
Using your specialist investment and systems knowledge, you will advise and work with a wide range of clients predominantly in the EMEA region. Work will cover many spectrums including supporting Sales colleagues in initial sales demos, advising and training our clients on how to best use the product, providing ongoing support to ensure that each client is gaining the maximum benefit from the product and that it meets their needs.
This position reports in to the Client Service Team Leader:
- Provide product support and content expertise to clients
- Carry out detailed investigations of any reported issues
- Full ownership of JIRA process until closure, with well-defined issues and documented potential solutions
- Consult with clients to identify any efficiency gains and potential sales opportunities
- Attend client sites for meetings where necessary and to fully understand their use of the product
- Proactively manage client implantation process
- Provide product training to clients both face to face and via Webex
- Project-manage delivery and ensure all interested parties are kept well informed
- Manage Client Services testing of any new releases or maintenance releases
- Ensure a commercial understanding of clients to best support and manage the relationship
- Keep aware of StatPro’s global strategy, product strategy and be able to communicate this to clients
- Good working knowledge of performance, risk and compliance and working with industry software
- Exposure to system migrations related to Bisam/Factset/Russell
- Strong knowledge of the investment industry
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products, including MS SQL server
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal. Proven ability to work and communicate with many different types of people with varying levels of technical ability
- Studying towards the CIPM designation and at least completion of Level I or similar
- Understanding of complex financial instruments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or higher in: Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar
- Knowledge of StatPro’s product suite
- Previous exposure to sales and pre-sales support in a similar environment
- Knowledge of StatPro database structures
- Any additional foreign languages
- Private Health Scheme
- Life assurance, income protection, personal accident and critical illness insurance
- 5 weeks holiday
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Payment of subscription for professional bodies
To show us why you should join our Client Services team, contact us at [email protected].
We look forward to doing amazing things together.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.