SWAT, London UK
StatPro Group plc is a leading provider of cloud-based portfolio analytics and data solutions for the global asset management industry.
We use Salesforce to centrally manage all CRM data along with sales, marketing and finance information. Salesforce dashboards are used throughout the Company and are an essential tool in senior management and board meetings. Many third-party applications are connected to the Salesforce platform extending its capability to all areas of the business and making Salesforce a mission critical application.
To help maintain and expand the Salesforce platform StatPro is looking to recruit a Global Salesforce System Admin to join our head office in London. Reporting to the ERP-CRM Director, you will be working closely within a team of business analysts in charge of maintaining and evolving our platform of internal tools.
Innovation – delivery of Sales’ strategic goals by providing a proactive service and full utilisation of our salesforce platform
Stability – This role is responsible for stability of the platform and to ensure there is a robust change management process in place. A full copy salesforce sandbox and many partial environments are available for this purpose.
Value – The role will be required to learn in detail StatPro’s business, products and services in order to streamline cross platform workflows.
Transparency – The structure and data driving Salesforce dashboards and reports needs to be transparent and well documented.
Scalability – As StatPro grows as a business, this role needs to ensure that our Salesforce platform is able to grow with us and continue to add value across multiple business units.
Responsiveness – This role needs to ensure that Salesforce is a flexible tool able to react to business change.
- Lead main CRM projects
- Partnering with our Sales leads, be responsible for ideas and innovation ensuring our CRM capability consistently gives us the edge over our competitors
- We want to create an intuitive, simple CRM environment that draws the users in as part of their natural workflow to manage their business. It should enable all teams (Sales, Service, Finance, Development, the Board) to have full transparency and better information into accounts, clients and closed/open opportunities fostering collaboration across divisions, offer better insights, deliver repeatable results, obtain more accurate forecasting and planning.
- Ensure key performance and capacity metrics are being monitored and reported on globally.
- Day to day management of and responsibility for the Salesforce.com platform
- Lift the knowledge and experience of the sales team through both better processes and enhanced training and guidance.
- Ensure that integrations with other systems operate as designed and drive constant evolution and innovation of these to advance the capability of the organisation
- Own the data quality within the platform identifying new ways of maintaining accuracy and driving proper usage and adoption
- Certification in Salesforce (ADM201 and 301)
- Salesforce implementation, administration and configuration expertise in global firms with hundreds of users, different entities and locations and global clients:
- Deployment of Service Cloud as support platform for service agents
- Experience in Knowledge Base and Salesforce Community
- Building and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Configuring standard and custom objects, workflow rules, validation rules, record types and page layouts
The ideal candidate will possess a balance of business analysis and Salesforce implementation and administration skills. Ideally these will have been tested in previous roles deploying CRM projects in more than one organisation. You will be a team player who is diplomatic, works well with peers and is an effective communicator at all levels.
Any relevant experience with Jira, Intacct, Totango and how to integrate them in SF will also be beneficial as they are or will be, live extensions of our Salesforce platform.
- Strong, self-motivated team player
- Attitude to keep focus on priorities and work in a structured way
- Strong communicator with excellent written communications skills
- Strong desire to innovate & enhance existing systems and processes with the ability to win buy-in and support from multiple people
- Ability to engage users and maintain high levels of adoption and usage
- Comfortable in dealing with many types of people with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Ability to challenge the status quo and to present new ways of enhancing our use of Salesforce
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with others with minimal supervision
- 25 days holiday
- Private health scheme
- Life assurance, income protection, personal accident and critical illness insurances
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Payment of subscriptions for professional bodies
To show us why you should join our SWAT team, contact us at [email protected].
We look forward to doing amazing things together.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.