IT, London UK
StatPro Group plc is a leading provider of cloud-based portfolio analytics and data solutions for the global asset management industry. With offices in multiple countries, StatPro develops and provides cloud-based technology platforms to the financial industry. Ensuring a consistently high level of application service delivery to both new and existing clients is a top priority for the business. At StatPro you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of enterprise level technology.
StatPro is looking to recruit a Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist to join the IT team in London. This role will report to the IT Infrastructure Manager, who is based in North America. The successful candidate will be working closely with IT Application and IT Service specialists, as well as our Client Services and Development teams located in offices around the world.
This role will be based in London full time. Domestic and International travel may be a requirement.
- Working with the IT Infrastructure Manager to deliver a standardized infrastructure strategy
- Ensure the successful day to day running of the internal IT function within the EMEA region
- Ensure all systems are properly maintained and configured including proactive maintenance
- Manage Microsoft Server and Active Directory environments including knowledge of Office365
- Datacenter management and maintenance of primary and secondary data centres in London and Woking
- VMware infrastructure management, operation and maintenance
- Networking (Cisco) Management
- Patch (Desktop and Server) and Server management
- SAN and storage management
- Backup and backup systems management
- Linux systems administration
- Adhering to information security requirements including policies and procedures defined by ISO27001 and SOC-1 Type II
- Occasional after hours/weekend work and/or participation in an on-call rotation may be required.
- Extensive experience in supporting/running a Windows based network.
- Suitable relevant experience in other senior IT roles.
- Strong background in Microsoft server technologies
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft technologies (Windows 8/10, Windows Server 2008-2016, Active Directory etc.), Citrix, Virtualization (VMWare), Backups, SAN (NetApp), Databases, Intranets and Network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, VPNs, Switches, Hubs, Routers etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation of technical issues in non-technical terms, and be a spokesperson for the IT Team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to efficiently document complex technical environments.
- Linux experience
- Windows certifications
- Network switch, Firewall, Routing and Cisco Call Manager knowledge
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Infrastructure as Code (especially Terraform)
- Automation tools (especially Chef)
- Linux certification
- Proven track record in coaching junior staff and acting as a mentor
- Strong communicator with excellent written communications skills
- Strong desire to enhance existing systems and processes
- Deadline driven
- Attention to detail
- 25 days holiday
- Private health scheme
- Life assurance, income protection, personal accident and critical illness insurances
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Payment of subscriptions for professional bodies
To show us why you should join our IT team, contact us at [email protected].
We look forward to doing amazing things together.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.