Fixed Income, Montreal
Although StatPro has been in the business of portfolio analytics since 1994, it still feels like a young company with plenty of energy and a commitment to innovation. We’re proud to say we have over 450 clients across 36 countries and around 270 staff globally in 11 offices. We have succeeded because we focus on our clients’ needs and try to think a little further ahead to anticipate market and technology trends. As a team, StatPro is comprised of people with a wide range of expertise and we work together to complement each other’s skills.
StatPro is a leading provider of investment analytics for the global investment community. We do this by offering portfolio analytics software combined with pre-packaged pricing services on our own IT platform. In this way, we can provide a complete solution for our clients in the most cost-effective manner possible.
We are currently recruiting for a Fixed Income Analyst to join our Fixed Income team in our Montreal Office located in downtown Montreal, QC.
- Research and analysis of fixed income securities
- Daily valuation of fixed income securities
- Review and analysis of daily bond variance reports
- Answering to client queries with in-depth detailed responses
- Working within strict deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong ability in identification and implementation of process and systems improvements.
- Strong PC skills: proficiency in Excel and VBA (Support Macros).
- Understanding of the securities industry and the valuation of fixed income securities
- Pension program
- Private Health Insurance
- 4 week paid holidays
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Working in a young dynamic team
We wish to thank all applicants, however, due to an anticipated high volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To show us why you should join our Fixed Income team, contact us at [email protected].
We look forward to doing amazing things together.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.