Client Services, Milan, Italy
We are currently seeking a Junior Risk Analytics Consultant to join our Client Services team in Milan.
The StatPro Client Services team is composed of experienced finance professionals that provide first and second tier support for our clients around the world. Using your specialist investment and software knowledge, you will advise and work with a wide range of clients. Work will cover a wide spectrum, including advising and training our clients on how to best use StatPro’s products, on-boarding new clients, testing and suggesting new functionalities, supporting Sales colleagues in initial sales demos and providing ongoing support to ensure that each client is extracting the maximum benefit from the products.
- Act as a first line of client support in answering inquiries about StatPro’s portfolio analytics products and methodology, especially on Market Risk (Stress Testing, VaR, Back Testing, Risk Attribution, etc.), Liquidity Risk and Regulatory reporting
- Carry out detailed investigations of any reported issues until closure
- Attend client sites for meetings where necessary, to fully understand their use of the product
- Assist Senior Consultants in implementing and training new clients
- Assist Sales and Account Consultants in managing dedicated client accounts, mostly from a service perspective with focus on product usage and analytics support
- Keep the client informed of our product roadmap
- Testing and assuring highest quality on analytics functionalities in the product
- Become an expert on the effective use of StatPro’s product range
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or equivalent
- Analytical and detailed-oriented mindset with strong quantitative skills
- Proven problem solving ability and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Eager to learn models and explain them to different types of audience
- Interest in informatics and ability to detect issues and enhancement of functionalities
- Outstanding team player and comfortable in multi-tasking
- Basic knowledge of SQL and expertise of Microsoft products, especially Excel
- Short experience in Asset Management or Financial Services Vendor
- Pursuing or completed CFA, CIPM or FRM Certifications.
- Proficiency of other European languages
- Access to dedicated training
- Daily exposure with top player investors and industry changes
- Working in a dynamic and international context
Please provide CV in English.
To show us why you should join our Client Services team, contact us at [email protected].
We look forward to doing amazing things together.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.