Client Services, Milan, Italy
Using your specialist investment process knowledge and analytical/data analysis skills preferably gained from either working at an Asset Management Middle/Back office or in a Fund Accounting capacity, or within an analytics technology software organisation, as a Performance, attribution and advanced risk analytics specialist, you will advise and work with a wide range of European clients. Work will cover many spectrums including providing high quality support to clients to ensure that they are gaining the maximum benefit from our systems, advising and training them on process workflow and product functionality. Will also include working closely with our sales and pre-sales teams to implement and onboard new clients and support cross sales.
The successful candidate will receive full training on our entire product suite, comprising performance, advanced risk, attribution, analytical and data management based solutions giving them the opportunity to specialize and expand further into areas of performance, attribution and risk. Candidates must have an aptitude for learning quickly and be able to put knowledge into practice.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to clients based across Europe and carrying out detailed investigations of any reported issues
- Update internal Central Relationship Management (CRM) systems with any problems raised, detailing the cause and solution
- Consult with clients to identify efficiency gains through improved usage of the system
- Attend client sites as and when required to resolve issues or to provide necessary consulting on system use
- Support clients during a new implementation or an upgrade project
- Record any billable client consultancy time in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide product training to users and new employees
- Recommend solutions and coach other team members in order to share knowledge
- Work closely with Project Managers to communicate on the status of project tasks and any issues encountered
- Work closely with Account Managers to address client issues
- Liaise with the Development team regarding any required product fixes
- Participate in Client Services testing of any new product releases
- Promote the company’s image by enhancing standards and client awareness
- Maintain and fully utilize internal business productivity tools
Desired Experience and Knowledge:
- A strong understanding of investment analysis techniques and calculations including performance, attribution, advanced risk analysis (VaR, Stress Testing, Back Testing, Risk Attribution etc.) and analytics. Understanding of supporting operational workflow and data dependencies as well as understanding of different asset classes and instrument types. 3-5 years relevant industry experience.
- Experience in working with the above at the sub portfolio level down to security level.
- A good knowledge of composite and account reporting to achieve and maintain GIPS® compliance
- Strong knowledge of the investment management industry and key fund accounting concepts
- Good knowledge of performance measurement and attribution. Candidates with CIPM, or CFA charter will be preferred
- Proven experience in the use of investment management systems particularly analytics systems would be an advantage
- Experience in a role involving direct client dealings will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Information Technology within a data and analytical context.
- Experience of MS SQL server 2008 and above an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Deep knowledge of Statpro products
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally across all levels of organisation and clients
- Manage the migration form the Statpro 7 legacy platform to Statpro Revolution
- The ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines, planning and prioritizing workloads accordingly
- Ability to document procedures/processes concisely and accurately
- Ability to be a good team player
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
To show us why you should join our Client Services team, contact us at [email protected].
We look forward to doing amazing things together.
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.