Our Milan office is looking for a Software Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will benefit from a dynamic, exciting and open-minded environment, from experience with advanced technology and from opportunities to innovate and assume responsibilities.
Successful candidate will be based in Milan, Italy full time. He will work in a structured Agile international team distributed among StatPro offices, mainly Milan and London. We work in a multicultural environment, so our lingua franca is English.
The candidate will join the DevOps team implementing and managing the StatPro Risk Service. He will interact with researchers in the financial modeling domain, operations specialists and other Developers in order to:
- Implement software for new financial models/features.
- Implement or interface the service with 3rd party tools for automated monitoring/deployment/trending.
- Operate the services on a daily basis, troubleshooting service issues.
MSc. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience. Exposure to developing complex software applications in a Development team.
- Cloud environment (AWS)
- Infrastructure as Code (terraform)
- Containerization Technology (Docker)
- Monitoring / Logging services (Splunk, DataDog)
- Configuration provisioner (Chef, Ansible, Salt)
- Linux environment
- Relational databases
- Algorithms and data structures
- Distributed systems and Service Oriented architectures
- Network and system-level troubleshooting skills
- A positive and pro-active attitude with strong initiative, team-working skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms
To show us why you should join our team, contact us at [email protected]
- Implementing and acting in accordance with StatPro’s and client’s information security policies and IT procedures.
- Reporting security events, potential events or other security risks.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
StatPro makes all employment decisions, including those related to hiring, firing, training, promotion, pay and benefits, without regard to gender, race, color, age, political opinion/affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, religion/faith or lack thereof, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical/mental disability, military/veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.