8th Mar - 9th Mar 2018 from 09:00 - 18:00 , New York
StatPro is proud to sponsor Performance Measurement Americas 2018 March 8-9, hosted by Financial Technologies Forum. The annual summit for performance measurement executives includes peer-to-peer networking and panel sessions about GIPS, attribution, investment analytics, and more.
Join us for an in-depth workshop on March 8th where we will discuss the distribution of performance and risk analytics and look at how you can enhance the middle office reputation. The session will be presented by Carl Bacon, CIPM, Chief StatPro Adviser and Chair of the GIPS Executive Committee, Ian Thompson, Global Head of Portfolio Analytics, StatPro, Andrew Peddar, COO, StatPro, and Neil Smyth, Marketing & Technology Director, StatPro.
Key topics include:
- Who are the key stakeholders of performance and risk analytics?
- What do they want and expect from the middle office?
- What is the engagement process today and is it working?
- Workshop open survey
- What does self-service analytics mean?
- What can asset managers learn from Netflix?
- What are the requirements for true self-service analytics?
- Successful outcomes – what are the business benefits?
We will also be exhibiting at the event to demonstrate our complete performance measurement and portfolio analytics platform, StatPro Revolution. StatPro Revolution is a cloud-based performance and risk analytics platform, which helps our clients increase sales and assets under management, improve client service, meet tough regulations and reduce costs.
Stop by our booth for a live demo of StatPro Revolution and find out how we can assist you with all your portfolio analysis needs.