13th Jun 2018 from 08:30 - 17:30 , Brooklyn, NY
StatPro is proud to be a silver sponsor of TSAM New York, 2018.
The Summit for Asset Management (TSAM) brings together senior decision makers from the world’s most innovative and forward thinking asset managers globally.
The event has 5 co-located conference under one roof which include:
- Technology & Operational Strategy;
- Performance Measurement & Investment Risk;
- Client Reporting & Communications;
- Marketing & Sales Communications; and
- Data Management
StatPro is hosting a fireside chat in the Performance Measurement & Investment Risk track at 12:40pm
Navigating the challenges of providing additional value-added services to enterprise platforms
Context: Asset managers are facing increasing challenges around margin compression, investor/regulatory scrutiny, fee complexity, product diversification, platform consolidation, and data management. To be able to compete in this difficult operating environment, executives are forced to search for efficiency, transparency, automation and cost savings – without sacrificing critical functionality.
Insights and Takeaways: You will learn how…
- Automated systems deliver the transparency and accuracy required to comply
- Simplified systems enhance operational efficiency and flexibility while also reducing risks and costs
Andrew Peddar, Group Chief Operating Officer, StatPro
Eric Bernstein, President – Asset Management Solutions, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Stop by our stand for a live demo of StatPro Revolution and find out how StatPro can assist you with all your portfolio analysis needs.