11th Mar - 12th Mar 2019 from 09:00 - 17:00 , New York
StatPro are proud to be sponsors at this year’s FTF Performance Measurement Americas 2019 on the 11th and 12th March in New York.
Join StatPro’s workshop on Factor Based Performance and Risk Across Asset Classes from 15:30pm – 17:30pm.
- Challenges and benefits of melding performance and risk
- Fixed income performance attribution using risk numbers
- Equity factor modeling for risk and performance attribution with real-world numerical examples
- Moderated discussion of audience members’ experiences in combining performance and risk teams
Damian Handzy, Global Head of Risk, StatPro
Damian has 20 years’ experience in financial risk management, having worked with hundreds of Wall Street’s most successful investment managers. He was co-founder, Chairman & CEO of Investor Analytics until he sold the company in 2016 to StatPro. Now the Global Head of Risk and a member of StatPro’s Executive Board, Damian is responsible for both strategy and delivery of the Firm’s cloud-based risk services around the world.
Dr. Ian Thompson, Global Director of Portfolio Analytics, StatPro
Ian is responsible for Product Management for Revolution Performance and Analytics for StatPro. With over 30 years’ experience working in the Asset management sector and more than 26 years in performance measurement, Ian is a recognized subject matter expert in investment performance analysis and regularly speaks at international fund management conferences and seminars. Ian held previous positions at Bi-Sam as the Executive Regional Director for Asia Pacific, as Director of Business Development for Microgen Asset Management Solutions, Director of Product Strategy (Asset Management Solutions) for AFA Systems and Director of Strategic Asset Management Solutions (SAMS).
Ian Thompson will be participating in the panel session ‘Optimizing Quality Control for Data’ at 11:50am – 12:35pm.
The session will explore several key areas:
- What control methods are the most effective in helping the performance team in meeting data quality requirements across the enterprise?
- How do firms know when their automatic quality control solutions are doing the job?
- What strategies can mitigate the impacts of bad data?
- How should firms cope with the manual aspects of data quality control?
- Who or what has the rightful ownership of data quality in the performance ecosystem? Is it the data source provider, the report generator, someone in between, or all of the above?
Make sure you visit StatPro’s stand for a live demo of StatPro Revolution and find out how we can assist you with all your portfolio analysis needs.