11th Jun 2020 from 13:30 - 17:30 ,
Confluence is proud to be a part of the Fund Intelligence Digital Forum on June 11.
Don’t miss our VP of Global Market Strategy, Gary Casagrande, discuss utilizing technology to build value across the fund complex. The session will address the following:
- Where will investments in technology create the most value across fund complex functions?
- How much is automation already creating efficiencies and evolving workflows across the back and middle office? What is the potential for future cost savings?
- Will the coronavirus pandemic heighten the uptake of hybrid cloud solutions across asset managers and their servicers? Are regulatory concerns over cloud adoption diminishing?
- How can tech help you better analyze your own data to anticipate client needs, flag redemption risks and spot new distribution opportunities?
- Best practice around building data science capabilities to gather, clean and utilize large amounts of internal and third-party distribution data.
- What other tech lessons are being learned through the pandemic around anything from the robustness of infrastructure to client communication strategies?