Unsystematic risk (also referred to as specific risk, idiosyncratic risk, residual risk, or diversifiable risk) is the risk associated with price changes due to the unique circumstances of a specific security, as opposed to the overall market. This risk can be virtually eliminated from a portfolio through diversification.
Related to this post
- StatPro Group PLC – Large South African financial institution signs contract for ZAR 19.5 million (£1.0 million)
- StatPro Group PLC – Standard form for notification of major holdings
- StatPro Invests in Canadian Operations with New Appointments and Divisional Structure
- StatPro Group PLC – Director/PDMR dealing
- StatPro Group PLC – Solid growth in revenue and profit