2015 Financial Highlights
- Group Annualised Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) (1) increased to £28.70 million (2014 at constant currency: £28.33 million)
- StatPro Revolution ARR (1) up 46% (4) to £7.80 million (2014 at constant currency: £5.35 million
- Forward order book of contracted revenue (3) for StatPro Revolution increased by 57% to £14.66 million (2014 at constant currency: £9.31 million)
- Recurring revenue from StatPro’s cloud services accounts for 27% of Group ARR (2014: 18%) and 34% on pro forma basis following Q1 2016 acquisitions
- Adjusted EBITDA (2) up to £4.04 million (4) (2014 at constant currency: £4.02 million)
- Full year dividend maintained at 2.9 pence per share
- Advanced risk analysis features released in 2015 allowing StatPro Seven Risk clients to begin migrating to StatPro Revolution
- Average annualised revenue from StatPro Revolution clients increased 67% to £28,300 (2014: £17,000 (4))
- StatPro Revolution Performance module is on track for release in summer 2016
- Signed new five year banking facility with Wells Fargo, increased in January 2016 to approximately £24.5 million
ACQUISITIONS IN Q1 2016:
- US based, Investor Analytics, leading cloud-based complementary risk solution business
- 51% shareholding in South African InfoVest Consulting, software business specialising in data warehouse, ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) and reporting solutions
(1) Annualised Recurring Revenue is the annual value of revenue contractually committed at year end. (2) Adjusted EBITDA and adjusted earnings per share are EBITDA and earnings per share after adjustment for amortisation of acquired intangible assets, and share based payments (notes 5 and 7).(3) Forward order book of StatPro Revolution contracted revenue is the total amount of software and professional services revenue that is contractually committed at year end including conversions from StatPro Seven. (4) At constant currency.
|Revenue||£30.19 million||£32.02 million||-6%||-1%|
|Annualised recurring contract revenue*||£28.70 million||£29.39 million||-2%||+1%|
|Profit before tax||£2.41 million||£2.37 million||+2%||+14%|
|Adjusted EBITDA***||£4.04 million||£4.36 million||-7%||+1%|
|Earnings per share – basic||2.4p||2.4p||–|
|Earnings per share – adjusted***||2.6p||2.7p||-4%|
|Dividend per share – total for year||2.9p||2.9p||–|
*Annualised recurring contract revenue is the annual value of revenue contractually committed at year end.
**Forward order book of contracted revenue is the total amount of software and professional services revenue that is contractually committed at year end.
***Adjusted EBITDA and adjusted earnings per share are EBITDA and earnings per share after adjustment for amortisation of acquired intangible assets, share based payments and exceptional items (notes 5 and 7).