2012 Financial Highlights
- Good progress made in transitioning from traditional software to cloud-based software business
- StatPro Revolution annualised recurring revenue more than trebled to £1.51 million at 31 December 2012 (2011: £0.45 million**)
- StatPro Revolution customer number increased to 156 at year end (2011: 50)
- StatPro Revolution now has 21 fund administrator partners (2011: 10), a key target market for the service, including 6 of the major operators (2011: 1)
- Successful Placing completed in November 2012 raising £5.81 million (net of expenses)
|Revenue||£32.00 million||£31.72 million||1%|
|Profit before tax||£3.78 million||£3.86 million||-2%|
|Adjusted EBITDA**||£6.73 million||£6.12 million||10%|
|Annualised recurring contract revenue
|£29.52 million||£28.45 million||4%|
|Contract renewal rates||93%||92%|
|Cash flow from operating activities
(before exceptional items)
|£10.18 million||£10.37 million||-2%|
|Net cash/(net debt||£3.67 million||(£3.40) million|
|Earnings per share – basic||4.3p||4.8p||-10%|
|Earnings per share – adjusted**||5.9p||5.7p||4%|
|Dividend per share – total for year||2.7p||2.6p||4%|
* Total shareholder return (see page 41 – 2012 annual report).
** Adjusted EBITDA and adjusted earnings per share are EBITDA and earnings per share after adjustment for amortisation of acquired intangible assets,
share based payments and exceptional items (notes 3 and 10).
*** Annualised recurring contract revenue is the annual value of revenue contractually committed at year end. Comparative is at constant currency.