London, UK (Dec 15th, 2014) StatPro Group plc (AIM: SOG), the AIM listed provider of cloud-based portfolio analysis for the asset management industry, today announced that on December 8th it pushed version 61 of StatPro Revolution to all clients. This release marks the fifth update of 2014 to the cloud-based platform, a year which has seen a significant increase in StatPro Revolution’s functionality. As StatPro Revolution is a cloud based product, this allows StatPro to provide updates every two months to all its clients which compares well to traditional software where updates are infrequent and clients do not have to go through an upgrade process or costly IT project. With no legacy versions to support, StatPro’s development efforts are always focused on future releases (the next of which is planned for February 2015).
Some of the key features added during 2014 include;
- Advanced Equity Attribution including Top Down Single and Multi-Level Attribution Models with Advanced Currency Overlay
- Access to over 1,300 risk stress test scenarios for analysis at portfolio, sector and security level
- A complete and award winning Risk Limits and Commitment Leverage Monitoring Module designed to help asset managers with UCITS IV and AIFMD compliance
- Advanced user management and sign-off allowing for secure portfolio sharing and content management
- Security spotlight to show detailed security level information, including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow information
- Enhanced reporting and notifications enabling multiple reports to be generated across multiple portfolios with the ability to save settings for quicker and easier report production
- Improved classification management for date stamped, dynamic band, and hierarchical security classifiers.
Dario Cintioli, StatPro Managing Director commented, ‘Our outstanding development momentum during 2014 has allowed us to deliver further enhancements and key functionality to all our clients. We are especially proud of our award winning* Risk Limits and Commitment Leverage Monitoring Module that helps clients with the complex calculations required for regulations such as UCITS IV and AIFMD. We are excited about next year and look forward to building on the success of 2014 with further new functionality such as Advanced Risk Management and our new performance measurement and data management platform, StatPro R+.’
*StatPro Revolution won Best Risk Initiative at the Waters Buy-Side Technology Awards in London in November 2014.