Quantifying risk and performance
StatPro is fully committed to supporting all clients on the current Delta system over the next five years. Over the next three years, StatPro and the existing Delta team will be developing Delta functionality within the cloud-based Revolution platform. We believe this is the best technology platform for the Delta product going forward and ensures a bright and exciting future for this industry-leading product.
UBS Delta highlights
UBS Delta is one of very few multi-asset risk and performance vendors with origins as a front-office fixed income analytics tool. Our primary differentiators remain fixed income risk and attribution, built on market-leading curves, and supported by excellent client service, flexible reporting and a hosted infrastructure optimized for on-the-fly analysis. Today, Delta is a fully-fledged multi-asset risk and performance tool geared for use in middle- and front-office, across Equities, Fixed Income and alternative asset classes.
- Currently used by over 130 institutional investors including insurance companies, asset managers, pension schemes, hedge funds, private banks and family offices, custodians and consultants.
- Provides flexible daily risk reporting, VaR and tracking error analysis, stress testing, return attribution, market analytics and curves, portfolio hedging and optimization.
- Premium functionality includes Regulatory Reporting (Solvency II, AIFMD), Liquidity Analysis (transaction cost analysis) and our market-leading name-specific D-Curves for credit risk measurement, valuation and collateral analysis.
- Built to fit in and improve current workflow processes by providing significant automation capabilities. We are able to offer bespoke client reporting, which either can be scheduled or generated by the client using our reporting dashboard.
- Support is provided by market practitioners with extensive experience in both Fixed Income and Equities.
- Strong client feedback loop generated through dedicated client service and wider annual user groups, both of which are used to tailor further product development.
Find out more about the Revolution platform
Request a demo
Want to see StatPro Revolution in action? Request your 1-2-1 demonstration and one of our product specialists will be in touch.