- StatPro provides cloud-based portfolio analysis and data solutions to the global investment management industry.
- StatPro believes software should be simple. Simple to implement. Simple to operate. Simple for our clients to achieve their goals.
- The combination of our expertise and our innovative technology is the ‘secret sauce’ sets us apart from others.
- Our employees, our experience and our expertise are at the heart of everything we do at StatPro. Across every department, in 10 offices around the world, we are working towards the same goal – to make it simple for our clients.
- Global Finance employees support this happening with their great business partnering skills and their role in the control function.
- Our Cash Accountant is key to ensuring management of our global cash position and forecast, in addition to bank covenant reporting requirements.
- Ensuring the Company’s cash flow is operating effectively for the purposes of the business
- Keeping up to date with financial and industry developments
- Providing financial information on FX trends and/or variances
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations and related general ledger account reconciliations
- To deliver a short term 8 week rolling cash forecast on a weekly basis
- To prepare and update the long term (1 to 5 years) cash forecast linked to rolling 8 week forecast
- To complete all global cash reporting requirements in a timely and accurate manner in respect of cash flow reporting – including meeting loan covenants
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing cash flow, banking operations and daily cash position
- Advising on loan drawdowns and cash deposits to manage the Group’s daily liquidity position
- Maintain records of the group net debt position including finance leases
- Prepare a rolling 8 week short term detailed cashflow to review at start of week with Group Financial Controller
- Collaborate with global finance team to ensure forecast incorporates all future receipts and payments.
- Maintain a long term cash forecast with clear assumptions including reporting of projected compliance with banking covenants
- Review all global cash reporting and other cash requirements across the Group and make recommendations where appropriate
- In collaboration with Group Tax & Treasury Manager to undertake various FX deals such as hedging, spot and forward by phone or electronically implementing the Group’s treasury policy on managing relevant risks
- Perform the accounting for the unrealised FX and hedging deals with the oversight of the Group Financial Accountant and the Group Tax & Treasury Manager
- Prepare and analyse the bank covenants in collaboration with the FP&A Manager and present it for review to the Group Tax & Treasury Manager, Group Financial Controller and the Group Finance Director
- Prepare and analyse cost / benefit analysis for implementing a Group Cash Pool
- Develop the cash flow model and timely updates that will provide long term forecasting.
- Support Group Tax & Treasury Manager in managing banking relationships
- Responsible for keeping bank signatories up to date with delegation of authority
- Responsible for credit card administration
- Perform bank and loan reconciliations, process monthly revaluations and posting the relevant accounting journals
- Prepare interim and end of year cash & financing analysis to support external reporting and audit requirements
- To perform any adhoc finance duties as required by Group Financial Controller and Group Tax & Treasury Manager
- To perform all duties in accordance with company policies
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in treasury and financial analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good numeracy and analytical skills as well as IT literacy
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, for dealing with company funds and managing substantial contracts and capital projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for liaising with senior management, operational staff and company bankers and investors
- Office based
- This role is based in our Wimbledon office
- Role is not expected to involve any regular travel
- Directly to Group Tax & Treasury Manager
- Global Finance team
- Local Finance Controllers
- Initial 3 month probation period with monthly feedback with manager and written confirmation at end of probation period
Statpro as An Employer
- We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society
- We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths.
- We acknowledges the vital role that all employees play in our success through their skills, initiative and commitment.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin and we give full and fair consideration to the employment and career development of disabled persons, commensurate with their aptitudes and abilities.